Thursday, January 9, 2020

Angel Birthday Card

Hello Everybody!

One of my favorite stamp sets is an angel set from Jane's Doodles.  They are clean and simple and bring joy.  Here is a birthday card I made for a friend of mine who loves angels.


The background is a stencil from Simon Says Stamp and I used Art Anthology Splashed Sorbet which is a glittery clear dimensional paint.  And along with the Jane's Doodles angel I used Taylored Expressions stamp and die cut (sentiment strips).  I got the stamp and die cut for Christmas and I love them!  I colored this little angel with Prismacolor markers (also a Christmas present so I am feeling very loved and creative right now!).

There are so many great challenges going on right now and I would like to submit this angel card to the following:

Rainbow Challenge: #13 Wonderfully White--Use white (monochromatic) on a card.  Also, a DT call so go check it out!

Watercooler Wednesday- Anything goes with a twist: Feminine 

Use Your Stuff: Anything Goes (I have had the stencil for at least 6 months and the art anthology paint for going on 2 years)

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo sweet! Loving that angel!!

Tristan said...

Such a sweet card Katy. Love the heart background, perfect to highlight your birthday angel. Thanks for joining us at the WWC this week. Tristan DT.

Jacqueline said...

I love your cute little Angel card - thanks for sharing with us at RCC this month - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

What a darling creation! I adore that image and the clean feel! Thank you for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! :) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my goodness, such cuteness! I love this sweet little card!

Dawn T said...

So pretty - a very sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Watercooler Wednesday
Dawn T ~ DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Card Challenge this month, and I hope we see you again soon.
Hugs,
Em DT

Tammy L said...

So CAS....I just love it! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again!
Tammy

Nandini said...

Very sweet and cute card. Great to see you in the Rainbow Card Challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT