Sunday, December 29, 2019

Fun In August

Hello Everybody!

I'm back with my cards from August. 

I made this card for a friend of mine who lives on a ranch.  I will be making her a thank you card too-and there will be a cow involved on it too. 

I love my Silhouette machine-I'm sorry if you get tired of me saying that lol.  I printed the background paper from their design store.  And the cow cut file came from there also.  And since it has separate parts, I was able to not only make the head 3-D but I put a little spiral thing on it to make it move back and forth.


The hat is from Tim Holtz. 


Sympathy cards are always hard for me to make.  And if I take to long to make it-then it never gets given and that just isn't right.  So I made a quick simple card using a tulip embossing folder.  Embossing folders are just awesome. 


So I need another anniversary card for some family members-and yay! paper dolls by Tim Holtz!  That is green mulberry paper in the middle and a foil washi tape of some kind that I embossed (which I was proud of embossing lol). I colored the flowers on the paper dolls too.  The trick is for waiting for the markers to dry.  Patience is hard.  haha!


I made this card for a friend of mind and I again love how it turned out!  I found this tag and then everything just came together and I really love when that happens.  Sometime it takes me way too long to make a card-and then there are others like this that I make quickly because they come together quickly. :)


My last card for August was a Narwhal card.  The cut file was from the Silhouette store.  It was fun to make. :)


This was a great month!  Let's see what September holds! :)


No comments: