Monday, February 26, 2018

Vintage Ladies Birthday Card

Hello Everybody!

A good friend of mine just had a birthday, and I was of course late getting her a card.  It's because I like to think of my friend would like.  So I think and think and time just passes me up!

So finally I thought of this print collaged background.  So of the pages came from an old law text book so there was some highlighting.  At first I was unsure-I'm not gonna lie.  But when I put the paper together I liked the way the pink sort of peaked through.  And I have the distress medium but I first put a layer of gesso over the collage.


The I put the two ladies down.  And then I remember the pack of snippets ephemera that the same friend bought me for my birthday.  She isn't into crafting as much as I am but she knows who Tim Holtz is! :)


I covered and glued on everything with the vintage medium.  The happy birthday is a gold sticker from Paper Studio (hobby lobby).  

I am so happy this card came out good.  LOL!  I don't want to give my friend an ugly card!  I am also quite happy that I was able to use my Tim Holtz stuff!  

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...stay vintage!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the vintage-ness!!!!!!!!!!