Sunday, June 18, 2017

Penguins Layout

Hello Everybody!

There is a great sketch at The Memory Nest that caught my eye-and I knew I had to participate.

Here is my layout:




Here is the sketch for Make It Monday No. 90:


Instead of using the vines for the title-I used a penguin that I cut from the silhouette.  The little penguins are from the Silhouette also.  I used Wendy Vecchi's transparent paste and a companions workshop stencil for the background.  I used scrap papers behind my picture (yay!!).  And various buttons and things.  My husband gave me the "love this" wooden embellishment.  

Here are some close ups:


Here is the journaling.


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...just chill :)



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooo awesome! I am LOVING those penguins!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marci said...

SO CUTE! Nice job with the penguin sub! Adorable! thanks for joining us at THE MEMORY NEST!