Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Kilimanjaro Safari Layout

Hello Everybody!

I am excited that I finished this layout before the end of the month!  I used the sketch over at Let's Scrap.  And there's still time for you to play too!


I used paper that was in my stash.  The title is from my silhouette.  And the cool giraffe and butterfly are from Jolee's.  And there's a little Mickey from Queen and Co.

Here is the sketch for this challenge.


Here is a closeup of the journaling.



Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...be wild! :)

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the little giraffe!!!!!!!!!!

scrapqueen141 said...

Great layout! I'm getting ready to scrap our Kilimanjaro Safari ride - thanks for the inspiration! And thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

Fiona said...

Great take on this month's sketch. Love the giraffe embellishment. Thanks for joining us at lets Scrap Sketches.

Jonnece said...

What a wonderful adventure. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

Esther Putters said...

What a great take on the sketch, I love the giraffe :) Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.

Angie Pond said...

The journaling is the best! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

life documented said...

Great use of the Let's Scrap sketch! So glad you were able to play along with us in April :)

Annette Allen said...

Hi Katy... it is so nice to be stopping by again. Your layout is just adorable. Great pictures.

CathQuillScrap said...

Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches