Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Lovely Birds

Hello Everybody!

It's February 1st!  I know you know.  LOL!  How are those resolutions going?  Hopefully you are sticking to them!

I didn't really make any resolutions per se-because by now things would have returned back to normal.  So I decided to skip the trying step.  LOL :)

So for February at Creative with Stamps-we are all about Valentine's Day!  So be sure you link up your cards!

Here is my card:


I used spun sugar and evergreen bough Distress Inks and a The Crafters Worshop stencil for the background.  

The Crazy Birds and their accessories!  I cannot believe how much I love these sets-and the crazy talk set too.  I used gelatos for the birds and hats and the box of candy.  The hearts on the background are from their accessory set and it is stamped with DI picked raspberry.

I am so excited to make more bird cards.  Maybe that is my resolution-more cards with these guys. :)

Be sure that when you link your Valentines Day card that you include our graphic:


I would like to link this up to the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...more Birds!

16 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fab card, Katy, I love the birds and your background! Such fun, Jo x

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

I am absolutely in love with the crazy birds ;) Great card for valentine!

Monika Reeck said...

aachh soo cuute your scene Katy
so so cuuute
I love how you give the hat on the birdy
and your coloring is really FAB!
and I love the stencil BG there looks like Batik from Indonesia
Great DT card
see you on my DT card teamie
hugs
Monika

Billie A said...

Sweet darling card. I love the crazy birds. I have them and don't use them enough. This card is fun.

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!! Love those "love" birds!!

Rika said...

Sweet card, love those birds too!

Maria Valente said...

Love this Crazy birds stamp! Fabulous card, Katy!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I don't make resolutions, either. Love your crazy birdies!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING those birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

María Pilar said...

I love those crazy birdies! Beautiful card
Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff
Maria Pilar DT

Khristina Sorge said...

This is just so adorable! Your images look create and they just go perfectly with the background that you are created. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff this week!

missgailly said...

Great job with those crazy birds. Love your background. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Majo said...

Love your cute grungy images! Such a great card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff!

Majo - DT ♥

Helen F. said...

LOVE this card, Katy! Those crazy birds are just the cutest~they make such a sweet couple dressed in their Valentine's Day finery ;-)

Lilian said...

Cool card! Love the background for the birds! So cute!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

That is such an awesome card Katy, your colouring is amazing! Hugs your teamie Gwendolyn