Monday, July 4, 2016

My Messy Desk

Hello Everybody!

Oh the things I do for prizes!  LOL!  Right now there is a blog hop going on at Let's Scrap.  Go check it out-each stop has a great RAK as long as you follow the blog and comment.  Oh and post a pic of your messy desk (or clean).  :)

So here is my desk:


You see that space-that's all of the room I have-LOL.  Right now until I move stuff.  Whew.  It's a mess!

There's a great sketch to do too-so I have a lot of stuff to move out of the way so I can work on it.  LOL.

Until next time my friends...I need a bigger desk! ;)

3 comments:

Jonnece said...

Lol, I believe your space is a lot clearer than mine. thanks for hopping along. Hope you join us at Let's Scrap.

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my goodness!

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

I love your messy desk... a kindred spirit!! lol