Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pew Pew

Hello Everybody!

I am here with another layout for Let's Get Sketchy!  (Under the wire here!) ;)  This layout is inspired by their Week 4 Sketch.


My son is a Storm Trooper this year for Halloween.  So I love the Halloween Star Wars Mash Up :)  This was regular black card stoc that I sprayed White Dylusions spray on.  It need something in the background.  

The sticker under his picture says "Aren't you a little short to be a Storm Trooper?"  It never gets old. :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Eat lots of candy! ;)

4 comments:

Elisa Ablett said...

Great page, love the spray of colour on the black background, great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS

かないえり (きひと) said...

Great fun page!
Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Cherished said...

Super cute page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Brenshevia said...

Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!