Saturday, September 26, 2015

Ghosts Card

Hello Everybody!

I am making Halloween cards (Yay! Because last year I didn't get to make very many.)  So for this Halloween card, I was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


I used my Silhouette to make the ghosts.  The sentiment is a G Studio stamp with orange embossing powder.  And I had to use all sorts of goggly eyes for the ghosts.  Those eyes really give them character. :)

I would like to submit this card into the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by today!  Until next time my friends...have a boo-tiful day! :)



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun! LOVING those ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is super adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so adorable! Super fun take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Super cute card - thanks for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges - join us again for October 😄

Leslie Germain said...

How cute!! LOVE the sentiment!!