Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Brads, Bling, and Buttons-Oh My!

Hello Everybody!

There's a new challenge at Scrap It Girl!  So get out your stash-we want to see Brads, Bling, and Buttons!

Here is what I have created for the challenge:


The gold color behind the picture is Viva Inka-Gold.  The picture is lined with bling that you cut off of the sheets.  The hat is a die cut from my Cricut a long time ago.  And the picture below shows the buttons and brads.


I even got to use a heart tag from my stash that a friend gave me.  Yay! :)

And I must show you the awesome prize:


You can enter 2 times.  You can make a scrapbook page or card or mixed media piece as long as it follows the brads, bling, and buttons challenge.  

We can't wait to see what you'll create!

Until next time my friends! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that hat and the title work!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

TOo cute!! LOVE what you did behind the picture with the gold. And adorable St. Patrick's day page!!