Wednesday, February 6, 2013

In the Air

Hello Everybody!

What's in the air?  Love is in the air with this card I made for The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge #21.

Here is my card:


I used a freebie from The Alley Way Stamps.  It had steam but I cut off the steam and put little punched out hearts instead.  The sentiment is from the Love is in the Air stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps.

Here is the picture that inspired this card:

I like the little coffee cup from the picture and thankfully they had one at TAWS!  And the hearts made this easy to be a Valentine's Day card! :)

Thanks for taking a peek!  I got another card coming up so see you soon! :)

1 comment:

jessica said...

This is super adorable!
Thanks so much for sharing and linking it up over at TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!!